Tribal Council has approved a four-phase reopening plan for Tribal Administration. Phase 1 goes into effect Monday, March 8. Read to the bottom to find out about a special breakfast Tribal Council is holding to welcome back employees.
Here is what you need to know about Phase 1, which starts Monday:
- Visitors may enter buildings but must have an appointment.
- Only two visitors per party.
- Temperature checks and sign-ins are required to enter any Administration building.
- Once inside, employees and visitors must follow health and safety protocols, including wearing masks.
- Events may take place indoors but must be limited to 25 percent capacity. See the reopening plan summary for other safety protocols.
- Employees will still be encouraged to telework as much as possible. Only 25 percent of any department’s employees may be on-site at any one time if they work in a building.
A summary of the Tribe’s reopening plan is here.
Council approved the plans based on input from Tribal Medical Director Dr. Alan Shelton and the Puyallup Tribal Health Authority, with attention paid to Pierce County case counts and state protocols.
The timing of future reopening phases also will be based on their input.
Welcome-back breakfast for employees Monday
To help welcome back employees, Tribal Council is offering a special breakfast on Monday. Social distancing and mask protocols will be in full force. Look for details later today!