The Puyallup Tribe’s Human Resources team has teamed up with Pierce County to share this job listing with tribal members and the tribal community: Pierce County is hiring temporary Maintenance Workers starting at $23.09 per hour.
Employment is for up to 6 months, possibly ending sooner. Closes soon! Apply by Sunday, April 11th at 11:59 p.m.
• Valid Washington State driver’s license and safe driving record.
• Ability to work various shifts and various locations
• Ability to perform strenuous physical labor including lifting up to 50 pounds
• Must authorize and complete a background check (results reviewed case-by-case)
• see more requirements on the attached job announcement flyer
If interested, you are encouraged to reach out to our friends at Pierce County for more information about how to be successful in the interview and hiring process:
Cassius Johnson – [email protected]
Peter Asai – [email protected]
If you do not have internet or computer access, you are welcome to make an appointment with the Tribe’s Human Resources Department to use a computer by calling 253-573-7863. Computers are also available at your local library and at any Work Source location.