Now accepting applications for upcoming 2022 fireworks season


  • Security
  • Flaggers
  • Flagger Supervisors
  • Groundskeepers *Requires Drivers License

To Apply:

Apply online for Fireworks Casual Labor at or visit the Puyallup Tribe’s website at and select ‘Employment’ at the top of the page.


Call (253) 573-7863 or email [email protected].

If you would like to use the computers in the Human Resources Department to apply, please call or email to schedule an appointment.