Good day, Tribal employees.
Tribal Administration offices will be closed Monday, Dec. 5, 2022, due to inclement weather. Please check the Tribe’s website or call the inclement weather hotline at 253-680-5700 for updates.
Please reschedule any in-person appointments. Stay safe.
Inclement Weather Announcements protocol
To ensure the safety of our employees during this time of impending snowstorm warnings, we are issuing an Inclement Weather Announcements protocol to keep everyone informed.
In the event of Inclement Weather, the Administrative Manager or designated representative may determine a Two-Hour Late Start, Closure of Tribal Administration Offices or Early Release of Employees.
Once a decision is made, we will make every effort to inform employees immediately.
- Early dismissals will be announced immediately upon decision to close early.
- Employees are encouraged to leave immediately so that conditions do not further deteriorate and affect the ability to travel safely.
- Two-Hour Late Start or Closure Announcements will be made by 7:00 a.m.
- Announcements will be sent via work email to all staff immediately.
- All Directors should have employee phone numbers on hand at all times to inform staff immediately if they do not have access to a computer or email.
- Announcements will posted on the Inclement Weather Hotline: (253) 680-5700.
- Announcements will be posted on the website: http://www.puyalluptribe-nsn.gov
- If Tribal Administration Offices are open but inclement weather in your area prevents you from reporting to work, please call your supervisor immediately. Please note, employees are not eligible for Paid Administrative Leave if Tribal Administration Offices are open and not officially closed.
- All vital or emergent services such as Law Enforcement, Security, Gaming Regulatory Agents, DV Shelter, and House of Respect Residences (Assisted Living Facility) will continue to operate according to their schedule per CDR#764.
Please stay safe and warm!
Anita Oldbull, Work Cell (253) 442-3196, email: [email protected]
JoAnne Webb, Office (253) 573-7906, email: [email protected]
Dennis Young, Work Cell (253) 306-0042, email: [email protected]
Mike Bowechop, Work Cell (253) 606-3391, email: [email protected]
Celia D. Olea, Work Cell (253) 306-3562, email: [email protected]
For Elders in need of firewood, please contact Vernetta Miller, Work Cell: (253) 278-6706 or email: [email protected]