- Where: Cascade Peaks, 11519 US-12, Randle, WA 98377
- Need to provide your own transportation.
- 18 & younger CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- Permission Slip is required for all participants
- Leave Cultural Center for Randle Monday, Aug. 12 at 10 a.m.
- Return to Cultural Center Thursday, Aug. 15, by 3 p.m.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks provided daily. Please provide your own dish, bowl, water bottle, coffee cup and utensils.
Contact: Angie Totus, Cultural Activities Coordinator II, 3509 E. 72nd St. Tacoma, WA 98404.
Work: (253) 680-5681
Cell: (253) 320-8361
This is a drug, alcohol, tobacco and violence-free event.