Have you received your minor’s check?

Three hundred General Welfare Applications need to be turned in so parents/guardians can receive their Puyallup Tribal Minor’s check.

Make sure you have submitted your application!

You can apply online at https://bit.ly/2VnSbY5. Once you have submitted your application we will review it and begin the process to release the check.

If you have questions, email [email protected] or visit http://puyallup-tribe.com/services/p/percapita.html.