The Puyallup Tribe’s Election Board has certified the results of the Dec. 10 Membership vote.
Membership voted to:
- Keep the monthly per capita amounts that adults and minor households receive the same, but increase/decrease bonuses depending on the performance of the casino and Tribal businesses.
- Distribute each Tribal minor’s trust fund by age according to the following schedule and whether the minor meets one of the following prerequisites:
- High School Diploma; or
- GED; or
- Vocational Diploma/Certificate
- Hire the Whitten Burrage Law Firm.
- Hire the Nix Patterson Law Firm.