The Vaccine Incentive Program is quickly approaching. Complete your application before Thursday, September 30.
Update: The Vaccine Incentive Program deadline has been extended indefinitely.
haʔł sləx̌il, spuyaləpabš ʔiišəd.
Good day, Puyallup Tribal Members.
Fully vaccinated Puyallup Tribal Members, 12 years and older, are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine incentive.*
To receive the $500 incentive payment, Tribal Members must provide their:
- Vaccine card showing the completion of the vaccine; either both doses of the Moderna or Pfizer or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Tribal ID card (front and back copy)
- Completed application (see below)
Ways to submit or request an application:
- Email, Vaccine@PuyallupTribe-nsn.gov
- Online, https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/614414d51ece4648be1d01378be6de8a
- In-person at the Administration Building; scheduling an appointment is necessary
To check the status of application, please email Vaccine@PuyallupTribe-nsn.gov or call 253-344-3845.
*Consult with your doctor to determine if you are eligible to get the vaccine.
Take care of yourselves.