The School Clothes Assistance Application for the 2021-2022 School year is now open!
Applications and supporting documents will not be accepted after September 29, 2021. Tribal Council has approved to increase the school clothes assistance stipend to $1,000 per student.
How do you fill out the application?
You can fill out the application and submit supporting documents online at: https://bit.ly/2USbdZS
Alternatively you can submit your completed application by email or mail.
Mail applications to:
Puyallup Tribe of Indians
Education Incentives Program
3009 East Portland Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98404
- Puyallup Tribal Members with a permanent enrollment number assigned by September 28, 2021, pursuant to current tribal enrollment and service eligibility policies.
- Students in Kindergarten through grade 12 who are under the age of 19.
- Students enrolled in a certified Elementary, Middle or High School. Homeschooling is acceptable for grades K-12 with proper documentation.
Things to keep in mind:
- Supporting documentation may be needed. You will need to verify that the Puyallup Tribal Member is enrolled in a school, a 2021-2022 class schedule with the school’s letter head will work. For custody disputes and court orders, please submit supporting court documentation.
- Checks may be delayed if your address is not up-to-date. Update your address with Accounting (Accounting@PuyallupTribe-nsn.gov, 253-573-7801), Enrollment (Enrollment@Puyalluptribe-nsn.gov, 253-573-7849) and Per Capita (Address Change Form, 253-573-7847).
Learn more about the Puyallup Tribal Educational Incentives Program at: http://puyallup-tribe.com/services/p/eduincentive.html