More drive-thru food banks scheduled at EQC Event Tent
Thanks to a partnership with Emergency Food Network and Small Tribes of Washington, the Puyallup Tribe will distribute fresh fruit, dried foods and soft drinks on a first-come, first-served basis, during a series of drive-thru food banks.
This program is open to the Tribe’s members, community, and neighbors. The food banks will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on June 5.
Distribution will be drive-up:
- Write down your name and size of your family on a piece of paper.
- Come in through the valet parking lane.
- To maintain social distancing, don’t roll your window down – just show the paper to staff. They’ll send you forward.
- If you have an automatic trunk, open it and staff will load the food.
- If you don’t have an automatic trunk, staff will put the food on a table and then go inside for you to load.
Anyone with questions may contact email@example.com or Chester Earl, community events coordinator, at 253-307-3659.
Please note: Food deliveries are available, but you must sign up in advance. To be added to the delivery list please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Chester Earl, community events coordinator, at 253-307-3659.
Elders who have difficulty driving or don’t have transportation may call the Elders Department at 253-680-5480 to arrange for food to be delivered.